Can Your AAC User Speak Up at the Thanksgiving Table? Here is a FREE Communication Board to Use.

I know Free Communication Board September is over, but I added a board for Halloween last month, and it felt like I should make sure there was one for Thanksgiving, as well.


Thanksgiving dinner tables can get noisy, especially if you have a large family with kids, or people who haven't seen each other in a while.  

One of the problems many aac users have is that of not always being heard.   Using voice output devices has helped that a lot, but there are still so many users who don't have an electronic device.  And, for that matter, many who don't have comprehensive - or any - communication books or boards.


So, in the spirit of giving, and of making sure everyone can have something to be thankful for, here is a picture communication board for your aac users for Thanksgiving.


I admit, I did focus on the food when it came to the few nouns I add to these boards.  But, I did make sure there was a way to say that the user was thankful for family and friends.  And that, after all, is what many holidays are all about.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.



2 comments

  1. I am commenting to let you know what a terrific experience my daughter enjoyed reading through your web page. She noticed a wide variety of pieces, with the inclusion of what it is like to have an awesome helping style to have the rest without hassle grasp some grueling matters.
    -----------------------
    Read Hebrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she found the blog helpful and informative. Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete