Sunday, November 27, 2016

Be a Winner!

Tomorrow, Monday, November 28 (2016) starts the 2-day Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Sale!  Not only will you be able to find great resources for your therapy room, classroom, home, or other facility, but now you can win one of many $10 Gift Cards from TPT!



The great folks at TPT have been giving away $10 Gift Cards to sellers at random, so that we can pass them along to you, our faithful customers!  What could be better?

Some of us have joined up in a blog hop, so that you can hop along (wait, it's not Easter yet, is it?) and enter to win more than once.

I've uploaded a gift-giving guide in my TPT store, to help you search for just the right resource for someone on your list - or for yourself!  After all, you deserve something special, too, don't you?





I have some favorites for winter, like a book companion for "The Snowy Day" or my Following Directions in Winter, which includes several different activities with a winter theme and a focus on following directions.




I've been trying to bundle some of my resources together for bigger savings on some of my most popular items.  I just uploaded a bundle of all 5 of my sets of interactive books for teaching core vocabulary to AAC (augmentative communication) users.  These books are really popular, and now you can get all 5 sets at a fabulous price - especially with the sale!




I've also just uploaded two interactive books about Christmas and Hanukkah holidays, so you can get to work practicing holiday vocabulary.




So, leave a comment here or on my FB fan page, telling me which of my resources you most wish for.  I'll pick a lucky winner at random from all of the entries, and announce who it is at 10 am Monday, Pacific Time, on my FB page.

Head on over to Sommer's Lion Pride to finish the loop.
Have a great holiday, catch some great bargains, and above all else ---- Keep on Talking!


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance 🍀 I'd like to win the AAC core vocabulary bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandwich Stacks: An Activity for Giving & Following Directions - Speech Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interactive books for Hanukkah
    scheinbere@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to win AAC core vocabulary bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to win the AAC core vocabulary bundle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 Set Bundle of Core Words Interactive Books for AAC Users
    schneiderashleya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would most like to win the Core Words book 5 bundle set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the snowy day book companion, looks like fun and that book isthe best!

    ReplyDelete