Movie Monday Link-Up - Get a Video-Eye View of SoundSwaps App for Struggling Spellers

     I'm linking up with Techie Turtle's Movie Monday today, collecting educational or fun movie clips.  



     I'm sharing my YouTube video demo of my SoundSwaps app.














SoundSwaps is for kids who are struggling spellers, those with dyslexia, those who haven't quite grasped the code.  It's focus is on seeing a word, hearing a new word, and changing the letters in the first word to create the second word. A keyboard with moveable letters let students drag and drop letters into the trash or into the word bar.





 It's simply designed, without a lot of distractions for kids who just don't need them. Check it out.  It's available in the iTunes store here.




What are you doing to help your struggling spellers?

3 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up with me! This looks like a great app.

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son's an emergent writer and really wants to type! This will be great fun for us to try at home. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete