4 Steps to the POWER of Communication - the course is LIVE!

I am so very pleased - and exhausted - to announce that my on-line interactive course to teach parents how to teach their children to communicate with AAC - is launched!
The course starts October 1 and contains 5 learning modules, complete with videos, handouts, planning guides and activity planners, additional tools and resources, as well as weekly teleconferences and on-line chats.

I am so excited to get this resource out there.  I have so many parents come to me asking what to do, where to start, how to teach their kids to communicate.


So, this is my answer.
Here is a link to the information and sign-up page: https://susanberkowitz.leadpages.co/sales-page-for-4-steps-to-power-of-/

If you are, or you know of, a parent dealing with this frustration, here is a course that can help.

Keep on talking.

No comments

Post a Comment